Saturday, December 8, 2007

Memory problems. . .

OK, I cannot be the only one that loses things around the house. I know you're out there. Well last night Mark and I were trying to figure out what we had the kids for Christmas. We took everything out and started sorting. This is for Jack no, this is for Thomas, no maybe this is for the neighbor kid. I don't know I cannot remember! Well, Mark and I have been buying things for the kids all year and putting it aside. Mark came home with a deal on a leapster cartridge for Jack. I had already bought that very one and had it put up but forgot that I had bought it. Last night I found it. So I will be returning the one I purchased at a greater price than my thrifty husband. I had also bought a watch earlier in the year for Jack and now I cannot find it.

I am my mothers' daughter. I will never forget (HA HA) my mother finding a Barbie Doll some 15 years after she was supposed to have given it to me. It was hidden in her closet. I guess in 15 years that Hot Wheels watch will turn up. Hey, maybe it will be a collectors item? I know it is still in the box.

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

That is the main reason I don't buy things through the year for my kids for Christmas. I would never be able to remember where I hid the stuff.

As it is now, I have to put everything on a spreadsheet so I can remember what I bought for whom and from where and how much did I spend and when did it ship, etc. UGH!!!!

Good luck finding the watch!