Saturday, September 5, 2015

Preparation for the Big 16. . .

Cross another crazy week off the charts.  Whewww!  Gave my speech, got a little emotional at the end, no big  shocker there.  Oh, and I was a little long winded, hmmm, go figure. 
Got rearended  on my  way to school by a girl with no license.   Ughh.  No damge  to either car thank goodness.   I hope this was her wake up call. 
Getting ready for my baby to turn 16.  (Big tears here).   He has a few more months of permit driving before he actually will get his license.   When I asked him about a party or get together with his buddies all he said was, "I am not a girl."  I told him that boys turn 16 too and that he could just get together with his friends.  My hubby suggested that he should take Sprat and his friends to Hooters.  Thank goodness he was only joking.   I have been looking at some college football games he could go to and so far he has not been impressed.  We may have to put off the celebration until after his football season.  
Going to be another crazy week so hang on to your hats.

No comments: