Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Exciting News. . .

I received a text from my very sweet hubby yesterday telling me to pack my bags, we were going on a trip. He won this trip for his sales last year, after being laid off in 2016. This could not have come at a better time.  We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year and what better way to celebrate than a free trip to an exotic locale.  We celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary in Vegas on "the company" and took the boys to Disney four years later again on "the company."  They did away with that particular award and now they only send the top 14 sales representatives on this trip and with spouses or significant others only.  It is unfortunate that the boys will not be able to go with us but it will be nice to get away with my hubbs by ourselves.  I am so excited and a little nervous.  The company is already talking another re alignment (in code means lay offs).  We are much more prepared for possible lay offs this time than we were in 2016. 
On the lacrosse front, the boys are in a wining season after three games they are 2 and 1.  It is very exciting to watch the boys on the same field working together.   They're game last night was really intense and very exciting.  I was on the edge of my seat, covered in blankets watching last night.  It was a big win and a close game. 
Stay tuned for LAX news, Prom news, exotic trip news, and last but not least college news. . .

No comments: