Monday, June 24, 2019

Whirl Wind Weekend. . . Weddings, Family, and Lots of Lacrosse. . .

The hubbs nephew got married and the hubbs and I went to the wedding and Sprat took Big T to his lacrosse tournament.  Sprat played Lax Dad on Saturday, keeping up with a cooler, advil, and snacks for Big T and himself.  So proud of Sprat for stepping up and looking after his brother and encouraging him through some pain and loss over three games and a thunderstorm.  The hubbs and I had a good time at the Wedding festivities.  Big T played three games on Saturday and two games on Sunday, the hubbs and I got to see him play on Sunday. I do love watching my boys play lacrosse, they play with their whole heart.  No matter what team they are playing on.  Big T played on a travel team this weekend, they have practiced two times before this weekend and yet they played well together.  They played against teams that have been together for years and beat them.  This group of boys were well coached.  I wish this team could stay together but unfortunately they all go to different schools.  It was an exciting afternoon at the Lax tournament. 
Sprat also had games on Sunday, so  I got to see both the boys play this weekend.  I hope when Sprat starts school and gets started in his new season of lacrosse at college we will get to see him play there too.  Here are some highlights from the weekend:


Big T in the middle with the clear!!


Sprat in the middle, black helmet, blocking the shot!!

It was an exciting weekend all the way around!!  Lax on !!!!

No comments: