Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Checking the Pmail. . . .

My sweet hubbs gets up with me most mornings at 0445, that is when I have to get up to get ready for work.  The hubbs does not have to get up that early to get ready for work, our sweet Basil gets up with me too.  That may be the real reason my sweet hubby gets up with "me" at 0445 in the morning. The B has a way about making sure he is up and getting her breakfast.  My hubby absolutely hates the cold weather, so these last few days since our temps have dipped down in the teens, he has been all dressed up like Nanook of the North to take the B out.   There is a route that she takes every morning, the hubbs says she is checking the P mail instead of gmail.  She walks up and down the street checking to see who else has been up and down the street.  She checks all the P spots of every other dog in the neighborhood.  I had to laugh when the hubbs told me of his travels with the B and checking the Pmail.  Not only does the hubbs tell me about checking the Pmail but he has also discussed this with our neighbor that has a delightful little corgi.  Evidently the corgi, little M, also checks her Pmail the same way the B does.  The hubbs says they are getting all the neighborhood gossip.
My hubby has the oddest sense of humor and that is one of the many reasons I love him so.  He knows how to make me laugh when I have had a bad day or even when I am a little down missing my sweet college boy.  On an up note my sweet college boy will be home in a week and I cannot wait.
They have already had a couple days of snow flurries in MA, he sent me a video of it flurrying the other day.  I love that he shares silly things like that with me.  I have always loved the snow, ever since I was a little girl.  I cannot wait till we get some snow this year. 



Sweet Basil 



Beautiful Snow 

No comments: