Thursday, March 6, 2008

First Kiss. . .

OK, I have a situation. Thomas came home yesterday and told me he and another little girl in his preschool had kissed. When I asked him where he said," in my school." I actually meant where; like face, cheek, or nose maybe. Instead I got lips. Yes, he has had his first official kiss. Beth please tell Sarah I am sorry. Jack has not even been kissed yet. (thank goodness) When Mark came home I told Thomas to tell his Daddy what had happened at school. Mark asked him if he liked it and his eyes got real big and he nodded yes. Am I in for a long, long, long adolescence? He is only 5. HELP? Should I be worried? Mark told him he would get cooties. Of course that started a whole other issue.
The little girl is very cute and very nice. He has good taste.
If this is any indication as to what I am in for, I am not ready. For some reason I thought having 2 boys would be easy when it came to dating. Their Daddy was not interested in girls until he went to college. I could sure deal with that. Mark was to in to sports and being a boy. I am going to be raising two ladies men. What did I do to deserve this?

Ladies any advice?

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

Unfortunately I won't be able to give you any advice since Peter is already declaring that he will never get married...so I am assuming kissing girls will be a long way off.

I will hide this from Sarah because she might get jealous and find the little girl in school and well, let's just say things could get ugly!