Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election is over. . .

I am so glad this election is over.  I really hate all of the mud slinging on both sides.  I voted and did my duty and I am sad my guy did not win.  I do know however, that God has a plan.  We are not privy to that plan yet but when he is ready we  will know.  I have faith that God is in control and that he will guide and protect my family and others that have that same faith.  Last night before bed I prayed and gave it all over to Him once again.   It is hard to see our great country in such turmoil and to have to read it all over Facebook.  I do know that God will bring us to our knees to remind us that we still need him and maybe this is the case this year.  We have forgotten, as a country, that there is only one in charge and he is in Heaven waiting for us to wake up.
I have seen a lot of posts on Facebook about freedom of speech and freedom of expression ect. . .   Yet these same people want to crucify the President of one fast food chain for his freedom of expression.   Why is it ok for them to express their feelings and beliefs and yet it is not ok for him?   One side has become overly tolerant and the other side has become intolerant.  Where do we go from here?
I will be spending a great deal of time on my knees in prayer.  I am not only praying for my family but everyone including the President.  I hope that he will take the next four years and actually do something to bring our country back to the Great Nation it once was.

No comments: