Sunday, June 18, 2017

Updates and More. . .

Work has been a little hectic lately so sorry for the gap between posts.  We have been a little crazy these last many weeks with school finishing and lacrosse starting and my job going crazy.  You know what, it's Summer, what happened to Spring?  I just blinked and we were finishing lacrosse and now here we are hot and sweaty in the Summer.
Big T and I have been suffering majorly from some kind of crazy viral upper respiratory something or other and we both have been on three rounds of antibiotics.  We have been battling this super crazy infection since Easter but I think we have put it behind us now.  That was another reason for the huge gap in my posts, I have just felt like crap.
The boys have started a Summer Hott Lax program and they are really enjoying it.  Sprat has started his psychology class that he is taking this Summer at the community college.   It is online so when we go to the beach this Summer he can take his work with him.  LOl!!  I know he is thrilled about that one.  Sprat will have his work cut out for him his Senior year, he is only taking three classes at the high school and the rest of his classes (5) will be at the community college.  Oh yeah, did I mention that I now have a Senior and a Freshman in high school.  Shhhh, do not spread that around, surely I am not old enough to have kids that old.  I keep thinking of myself as a MOP (mother of a pre schooler).
Sprat will start those college applications soon and he still is not 100% sure where he wants to go, he is sure where he does not want to go.   Big T just got his schedule for his new school, he will be attending a STEM type school starting in August.  This is going to be very interesting because they have a little different schedule than the high school. The STEM school starts almost three weeks before the high school starts and of course that is going to drive both kids batty.   The great thing about this new school for Big T is that he will still be able to play lacrosse for the high school.
Yep, you guessed it my boys will be on the same team for lacrosse.
Stay tuned this is going to be an awesome Summer and a loaded school year to come.  I am going to try and do better with my posts.


Big T in action at D Pole

No comments: