Friday, July 28, 2017

Cap and Gown. . . It's Officially Senior Year. . .

It is official, I have a senior.  Cap and gown ordered and senior portraits taken and this mama is not ready.  I went with Sprat to order everything and to pay for senior pictures.  He, of course, did not want mama over there "helping" him.   Some of my friends that had been through this before told me about the horrible wait and how hot it was sitting all crowded in one little room.  I was ready to wait.  We were running late as par for the course and I just knew we were going to extend our waiting time that much more.  I was very pleasantly surprised, we were second in line behind a set of twins. While Sprat was getting his make shift tux on I went to place the order for cap and gown with nobody in line.  By the time I was done Sprat  was getting out of the make shift tux and getting ready to go outside for his next set of pictures.  I decided he did not require my services any longer and I went on my way.
All in all it was almost painless, except for the fact that my baby is a senior (have I said that before?). Considering Sprat's class is the largest of his high school ever, boasting 350+, they did a great job.  I just hope the pictures will be of good quality, sometimes those school pictures do not turn out well at all.

Then 


Then 





Now  

2 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Time flies so fast!!!!!!! I'm sure the pics will turn out great!

Pampered Mom said...

Sprat gets goofy in front of the camera, it's like he is trying to hide the fact that he has teeth. lol!!! I hope they turn out ok.