Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday

Ok, I know it is only Tuesday but who knows what will be going on in my life on Wednesday. So here it is:

Today the boys were playing in the playroom and knocked over a lamp and broke the bulb. Thomas is sick. He has pink eye and an ear infection. He is very cranky! So, they come down to me and say Mommy we broke your lamp.
Me: You did what? Them: We accidentally knocked over your lamp and the bulb broke. I shook it out of my hair. Me: You what?

Ok, so after I count to 100. I go upstairs to see what actually had happened. Sure enough they had broken a lamp and the bulb. Here is a little trick I use to pick up tiny pieces of glass out of carpet or anywhere else for that matter. I use a lent roller. You know the little roller thing to get hair and fuzzes off of your clothes. It does wonders for tiny pieces of glass too. If you do not have a lent roller you can always wrap tape around your hand and use that too.

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

Oh, no! A broken light bulb! Sounds like a neat trick for cleaning up the pieces though.

I was talking to Peter about school last night and asked him if he played with Thomas and he said he didn't see him. I wondered if he was sick. Pink eye AND an ear infection - UGH!!