Saturday, January 22, 2011

I have created a monster. . .

Actually, I have created two lounge lizards.  Both the boys got robes for Christmas and they love them.  When we had all of our snow they wanted to stay in their pjs' and their robes ALL day long.  I finally told Jack, "your name is not Hugh Hefner, you are not a millionaire, and you do not live in a mansion; so put on some clothes."   
Jack got an electronic monopoly game for Christmas too.  Later that week he wanted to have a family game night and wanted to play monopoly.  Anyone that has ever played a game with Jack knows he is very good at games especially ones that involve money.  We are all sitting at the table waiting on Jack and he comes down the steps in his robe.  He said, "Just call me Hugh Hefner."    (a side note to all parents Jack only knows the things I listed above about Hugh Hefner.  He does not know anything else.)  
Mark had played monopoly with Jack once before and he told me that he is either going to be a millionaire or he will be in the poor house.   He plays to win at monopoly and most everything else too.  I guess we all do.  It is just  funny to see it in our kids at this age.  My boys, they do keep things interesting.

No comments: