Thursday, September 5, 2013

Have people just lost their minds??????

A friend and church member posted on facebook yesterday an incident that happened to her while picking up kids at school.  A man impatient to say the least  was trying to get around her and was demanding that she mover her car.  The child she was picking up was not in the car just yet and he proceeded to try and come through her window.  He broke her window, she got out of the car to try and get him away from the child in her car and he then went to his car and tried to ram her car.  All of this in the school pick up line.  I will say again, have people just completely lost their blooming minds?  This man has been charged with everything the Kernersville Police can charge him with.  I hope and pray that the school forbids him from ever being on that campus again.  My friend is ok, she said she was shaken up but she did not cry.  I had to laugh I would have been in tears all over the place.  She is a very strong woman and for that I am so glad, for her and the children she was picking up.  She set a tremendous example for them and anyone else that was there watching.
I think as a society we need to stop and take a breath and think before we act.  Yes, I get put out sometimes with people but I don't think I would get out of my car and confront them is such a manner.  We need to take a step back and start respecting each other a little more and teaching that to our kids.  If we don't we will be seeing and hear a lot more of this on the news.

No comments: