Thursday, November 3, 2016

Still Climbing

It has been a busy couple of weeks.  The boys are winding down their grading period and I am continuing training.  Twelve hour days takes some getting use to.  I am learning new things every day and I enjoy that. 
Football season is almost over and lacrosse  season is fast approaching.  Sprat is going to try his hand at lacrosse  this year and Big T is ready to get back at it.  Big T has been in an instructional league this fall with a local University team and their coaches.  Big T loves lacrosse, I hope Sprat will like it as much.   
We are adjusting to me working again and the hubbs is starting back this week too.  We are very excited and feeling very positive for our future.  We are each still learning how everything is going to fit together.  I know we are on the path that He has laid for us, so we take comfort there.
Stay tuned, when we reach some normalcy in our lives I will be posting more routinely. 

No comments: