Wednesday, November 16, 2016

What to Give A Teenage Boy for Christmas? ?

Trying to think of gift ideas for the boys for Christmas.   I have teenage boys so, I know at their ages the gifts get more expensive.  They rarely ask for things so I have to play the mind reader game.  Three months ago we thought Christmas would be slim, yes I have my Christmas envelope, but it still looked bleak.   Today I feel like we have already  celebrated Christmas because we have been so blessed.  I know that will not fly with my boys and I would not expect it, they are still just kids. 
Now, what do teenage boys want for Christmas?  Don't  say teenage girls,  because that is not happening.   This is what I have been thinking about:  pj's (lounge pants), t-shirts, fluffy blankets for TV watching,  food gift cards, playing cards, money given in an unusual way, sweatshirts, ear buds, phone case, Google Play $$, auto accessories for Sprat, movie tickets, and concert tickets.
Can you guys come up with any different ideas?  I would love to have some feedback on this one. 
Tomorrow I will  tell you how to give money in a most unusual way.  Stay tuned.  

No comments: