Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Pod People. . . Brussel Sprouts.... Love

My hubby and I will celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary in a few weeks, if you want to know what true love looks like, it is a husband who plants a garden every year for his wife that loves veggies.  The wife that could very easily be a vegetarian.  Love is a husband that will research how to grow brussel sprouts and go out and plant them because he finds out his wife likes them.  The hubbs does not like brussel sprouts and calls them "pod people" and yet he planted them for me.  Our garden is looking very interesting this year, looking forward to our harvest.  More pictures of our "pod people" when they are mature.


My very sweet hubby working. 


My very sweet hubby praying over our garden after planting 


The "pod people" cannot wait to see how they grow. 



No comments: