Friday, March 8, 2019

Take Care of You. . . updates . . .

Had my dreaded physical this morning.  I absolutely hate going to the doctor, I cannot explain why.  Maybe I am afraid of what they may find.  I take my kids for their appointments and keep them on their schedule for shots and such.  I just find it hard to schedule my own visits.  I guess this needs to be on my list with my resolution of self care.  I really should be getting my own visits done.  I know I am not alone even my PA said as such.   I did worm my way out of the old colonoscopy though, she is going to let me do the cologuard test that you do at home.  I will let ya know how that goes.  I have heard so many horror stories about people having their bowel perforated from the colonoscopy, I am so glad I have this option of the cologuard.   I also have some other tests to do as part of my yearly physical, I will have a mammogram and blood work, neither of these I mind. 
Here is my public service announcement:  Get your physical, do the tests, and take care of your self.  You cannot take care of everyone else if you are not around and healthy. 
Good news Sprat is coming home today, just in time to catch a few of Big T's lacrosse games.  He will be home for Spring break.  Cannot wait to see his big goofy grin.

No comments: