Saturday, August 7, 2010

Anyone need an Electrician? ?

Well, I have the number for you.  With the storms that came through the other day the lightning blew out one of our circuits in our basement.  Of course it would be the one that our freezer runs on.  Now we don't keep a lot of stuff in our freezer but enough that with no power it would be a mess.   So off I go to find an electrician.  Now I always look for those that are associated with the BBB and I check their ratings.  I do however, depend on others opinions too.  I also called our insurance agent to get his recommendation.  He gave me the name and number of a local small business.  I like small business folks too.  They are the ones that are still concerned about customer service and satisfaction.  I like that. 
I went with the gentleman that my insurance agent recommended.  The poor guy did not get here until 9:00 last night.  He was working several urgent calls and worked us in.  I appreciate that so very much.  Here is the sigh of relief,  it did not cost me an arm and a leg and it was a simple fix.  Thank goodness.   My freezer is still working and no loss of food.  Yeah.   This nice fellow was not associated with the BBB but if he was I am sure he would have an A+ rating.  If anyone needs his number shoot me an email.  And no I do not get kick backs.   I just think we have to look out for each other and if we know someone that is reliable then we should let others know about them. 

1 comment:

Jad Smith said...

Electricians have one of the hardest jobs on Earth. They maintain, route or manage electricity and use it in effective ways.Thats why everyone need electrician.
Plano Electrician