Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yahoo!!! School is about to begin. . .

Yes, I love my kids but, it is time for them to go back to school.  Ya hooooooo!!!  Ok I will try to maintain some dignity.  Sorry for the yelling.  It has been a hard summer.  We did not get to the pool like we wanted to this year.  Both of my heat pumps went out within a week of each other.  So if anyone needs to know a good reliable company to work on your heat pump call me.  I had two different companies work on mine and I prefer the later of the two.  I will not go in to detail but email me and I can give you the number of the good one.  The Lord was watching out for us though because they did not go out on the hottest days this summer.  So it was not as bad as it could have been.  Then my toilets all started acting funny and the boys toilet flooded their bathroom.  So if you need a plumber I have that number too.  Life is funny.   I have planned a date with my neighbor when the kids go back to school.  I told her if she perked the coffee I would bring the pound cake and we could have a nice quiet chat.  Things have been so crazy we have not talked much this summer.  It will be nice when things get back on schedule again.  My kids need their sleep and this going to bed at 9:30 and 10:00 is not good.  Starting next week we get back on school schedule.  I know that will be a hard one. 

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I'm hootin' and hollerin' over here too! I'm surprised you can't hear me!

I just told Dan last night as he and I were going to bed and the kids were STILL wide awake at 10:15 (even though they had been in their rooms since 9:00) that we have got to start with earlier bedtimes next week in the hopes that they are ready for early bedtimes for school. We'll see if that happens though.

Pampered Mom said...

Let me know how that goes. HA HA!! Mine are going to have to start that too. What a battle that will be.