Friday, January 11, 2013

Sweet Basil

My dear sweet Basil has not been feeling well.  She is our Puggle baby, my only daughter.  It is so hard when your animals are not feeling well.  They can't say my tummy hurts or my back hurts.  They can only look at you  with their big beautiful eyes and hope that you can figure out what they are trying to say.
Basil was trying to tell us her back and neck was hurt.  Thank goodness we took her to see our Vet, The Village Vet to get checked out.  If you are in the Davidson County area I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone.  They figured out what was wrong with my sweet Basil and with some medication and rest she is on the mend.  We are so happy!!!  She is not just a dog, as I am sure most feel about their pets, she is part of the family.  Like I said she is my only daughter.  She is lying here now sleeping and getting the rest that Dr. Waller said she needed.  She has acted more like herself  today and I am so glad.  It is amazing how much our pets affect how we feel and how we look at things.  I can just look at her sweet puppy face and it makes me smile.  She runs to meet us at the door if we have been gone and gives a high pitched wahoooo.  That always makes me laugh.  Thank you to the Village Vet for getting her back on her feet and putting that wiggle back in her step.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Glad to hear that your little girl is on the mend! :)

Pampered Mom said...

She is back to her old self now thanks to Quinn and Jennifer. So thankful for them!!