Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Shopping Online. . .

On this Techno Tuesday I am going to talk about shopping online and share some cool sites for tech research and shopping.
All of the sites I share with you are sites that have been shared with me by my instructors and or are sites I frequent myself.  What I am trying to say is that they are safe to shop and use as research tools.  I am not getting any kickbacks from any of these sites. 
The first one is called NewEgg.com, this site sells all sorts of tech equipment, computer parts, and whole computers.  It is good to research parts for your computer and compare prices from other places. 
Download.com is another neat site.  They offer all sorts of downloads, some are free and some come with a fee.  They offer a lot of open source software for free. 
Some of these I may have posted before but they are worth posting again.  digikam.org is an open source program that helps keep your photos organized.  I have not used this one but one of my instructors swears by it.  This one is on my list to try because I have so many pictures and need to get them put in some sort of order.
I have not linked these sites in my post but, all you need to do is type them in your browser.   This is another shopping site, tigerdirect.com.  This site has everything from computer and tech equipment to office supplies. 

No comments: