Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Monday. . .

Enjoyed a relaxing weekend with the hubbs and the kids.  The kids did get to participate with the youth in cleaning the graves on Friday.   Enjoyed a wonderful lunch at hubbs sisters on Sunday.  Spent a nice day with the family.   We even did some shoe shopping for the boys.  I think Big T is getting ready to hit a spurt like Sprat did in middle school.  He is eating more and it seems like he grows a little bit each day.   I remember one day  several years ago saying to Big T that he looked like he had grown a foot.  He looked down and stuck his legs out and said, where?  My kids crack me up some days.  I think back about all the things they have said and how funny they are.   I miss them being babies, how cute they were and how good them smelled.  Nothing beats the smell of a little baby.  Now they just smell like ole stinky boys.
They grow up so fast.  Time flies, one minute you are sitting in the car rider line waiting on your kids and the next you are talking about college tours.   It is hard to believe the hubbs and I have been married for 22 years and that my baby will be driving himself to school next year. This is going to be a wild year, especially with hubbs and all of his physical therapy. 

No comments: