Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Feeling Blessed. . .

Waiting for everything in writing from the hubbs job offer.  Feeling very positive this week.  I am enjoying a couple days off and trying to get over this nasty cold my lovable little infectoids, I mean my wonderful boys brought to me.  
I am loving my new job, I am learning something new everyday and that invigorates me and my brain.  I am in an office setting with a wonderful lady that handles the front office.   So far she has made us (the people in call center) chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, and last week when it was chilly she heated up apple juice for everyone.  I had never had heated apple juice before but it sure was good and it helped my sore throat.  It was kinda like spiced cider minus the spice.  I feel very lucky to have found this position and I am praying it will all work out.  I am in a training/probationary period right now so, only time will tell.  I am enjoying my new adventure.

No comments: