Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Updates for Everyone. . .

We celebrated my niece getting married this past weekend and Big T got to be a part of it.  It was a beautiful wedding and we enjoyed celebrating with our family and friends.  My niece was married in the same church that her mother and I were married in, so naturally I was a little sentimental about the day and remembering my own wedding.  I am sure my sister did the same. 
It was nice to see my very handsome son dressed in something other than shorts, t shirt and a sweatshirt.  Naturally I have pictures to share so, stand by.  Big T picked out his suit to wear for the Wedding and we did not know the colors my niece was going to use but to our surprise it was the very same suit that the groomsmen wore. 
We were missing Sprat this weekend, he had his first scrimmage on Saturday, that first college lacrosse game.  They got beat but they were playing teams that had been together a couple of years.  Sprats team are all freshman and that was their first time playing as a team.  They have a lot to learn and a lot of practice ahead of them.  We got their schedule and I hope we get to go see him play this Spring but, it will depend on Big T's schedule too.   I begged Sprat for some pictures from the scrimmage, of course, I did not get any.  I told him when he comes home for Thanksgiving that I will be all in his face taking pictures.  I miss him so much but, I dare not tell him that, I do not want to make him home sick. 
On our way to the Wedding festivities on Friday morning my hubby got a text from Sprat that said, "Boston was crazy last night."   That was the night that the Red Sox won their bid to the World Series.  I promptly sent him a text saying;  "I know you were not in the middle of all that celebration, right?"  His reply, "I might have been."  (priceless)   As a mom you never ask your teenage son a question that you do not already know the answer.  I knew he would be there and that was ok.  He is having the best time of his life right now and I am very proud of him. 







A little flashback from '93 


No comments: