Wednesday, September 4, 2019

College Drop Off. . .

Sprat is back in MA and set up in his new dorm with new roommate.  We got to meet the roommate and his family during the move in process.  They are very nice folks from Vermont.  Sprat has gotten to meet some really great people since he has been in MA in college.  The roommate is a volleyball  player for the school and is a nuclear medicine major.  I enjoyed talking with him and his family, they were very sweet and I think he and Sprat will get along great. 
The hubbs and I drove to Hagerstown and spent the night and then drove the rest of the way home on Monday morning.  Sprat is taking some difficult classes this semester and will be adjusting to all the new things at this school. 

Sprat and the hubbs on campus 


We celebrated Sprats Birthday early


Birthday dinner request was steak and shrimp.
Mom always tries to accommodate on the birthday dinner. 


Sprats wall beside his bed in the new dorm. 

I am excited for what awaits my boys.  I have been planning a college visit for Big T in a few weeks so stay tuned for that update.  He wants to go to school in Florida.  Could my boys pick schools further apart????
Stay tuned as we work through this college stuff.  


2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I hope he has a great year!!!

Pampered Mom said...

Thank you Beth, it has started off well so we have hope.