Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wake Forest Football Camp

I went to the Wake Forest Women's Football camp today. It was great! I had so much fun. We learned how to hit, block, throw the ball and catch it. We learned the different positions. I think my favorite was the linebacker position. You get to hit in that position. That was fun!

This was my second year doing this. I highly recommend it if you have not done it before. If you have any interest in sports or if you have boys that are going to be playing football at some point. I learned a lot. It was a little warm today but we had a good breeze.

The coaches did a really good job telling us and showing us what we were supposed to be doing. Lanie Pope was there today from WXII channel 12. She was in our group. A lady in our group came up to her and said I know you don't I. You look so familiar. I wanted to say; "That is because she comes into your living room every day to give you the weather you boob." But I refrained. Come to find out their kids go to the same school. HA HA!! Any way. She was really funny and she did a good job on the drills too.

See you on the football field.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Very cool! I saw the article in the Journal this morning. It looked like everyone was having a great time!

Pampered Mom said...

We had a blast. You should do it with us next year.