Monday, October 26, 2009

I hope we are done. . .

I hope we are done with all the flu yuck. The kids are feeling much better. Jack actually went to Church yesterday with Marks' sister. Mark and I stayed home with Thomas. We have a lot of older members in our congregation and I would hate to infect any of them with this bug. I think it could take its' toll on an older person. I did get to go to my Bible study though and I am so glad. My Bible study has been a saving grace for me this last few weeks. We are required, I love that required, to have a quiet day for 6-12 hours by our selves to reflect and get started on our Lebenslauf (spiritual autobiography). So I got to take mine before all the sickness broke out. I went on Wednesday to the Lake for mine. It was nice, I did have to take Thomas to the doctor before I could go. I did get a good start on my Lebenslauf. I wrote in my journal and took some pictures with my camera and I read my Bible and another spiritual book that I took with me. I think the Lord knew what was coming for me because my quiet day could not have come at a more needed time. I have a really good start to my Lebenslauf and next week I have to give a summary of what I have so far to my group.

No comments: