Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cleaning out the closets. . .

Ok gals, I am cleaning out the kids closets this week. I have some boys clothes up for grabs. These are Thomas' things so they are 4's and 4Ts I have a few pair of good jeans (carter, Lee) I have one pair of corduroy dress pants size 5, I also have some footed PJs and a few dress shirts ect. . . Let me know if anyone is interested in these they are in good condition. Jack is raising money to help fund a flood relief program in Goldsboro. They need to replenish their flood buckets so the money I can get from the clothes will go to the flood buckets. The group in Goldsboro sent all their supplies to Georgia when they had all their flooding. Goldsboro primarily supplies flood items for North Carolina. Each bucket costs $25 they hold detergent, clothes line and pins, towels and other cleaning supplies.

Anyway, if anyone has any interest in these items let me know via email. pamperedpage@bellsouth.net I also have some cleats if anyone is in need. Baseball is just around the corner.

No comments: