Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Program

The kids had their Christmas Program at Church yesterday. Our Church gets all the kids involved that want to be involved. Some want to do a little bit of everything while others, like Thomas, only want to do a little. Thomas is a little shy, I know what some of you are thinking and yes he is shy sometimes. Jack was a wise man, Melchoir, and he sang a solo. Thomas was part of the caravan and he only sang when everyone else sang. Thomas also got to wear his pj's to Church and he thought that was the coolest. We have a great director for our Children's programs. She always comes up with something original that gets everyone involved. She does a great job getting the kids to do things they normally would not be willing to do. Like getting Thomas to sing.
My Mom and Dad got to come up for the program too. I am so glad the weather was not bad so that they could come up and see the boys. Thomas told me he was a little scared. He had an odd look on his face through the whole thing. I asked him what was wrong after the program and he said, "Mommy I think I had a little stage fright." I laughed and told him that was ok. All the kids did such a good job.

No comments: