Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa and other questions ?

We keep talking about taking the kids to see Santa. Jack has said on more than one occasion that he is not going to see Santa and is not going to sit on his lap either. Well, as a mother I was devastated. Could this really be happening? Is he really going to do this at this age? Mark talked with him yesterday about going to see Santa. Mark told him if you don't go see Santa how will he know what to bring you for Christmas. Jack simply replied, "He knows what I want." Mark asked him how could he know if you have not told him or written him a letter? Jack said, "well, last year I did not tell anyone that I wanted a guitar and Santa told Gee (my mother) that I wanted one so she could get it for me. Mark laughed and said ok. So this was not at all anything I had to worry about. He just has more faith than I thought. I guess I should not be so quick to think the worst. I love that my kids still have faith and believe in the spirit of Christmas. I hope they never loose it.

No comments: