Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A look back

So the year is almost to a close.  Did we do everything we set out to do for our resolutions in 2008?  I didn't.   2009 was a pretty good year for the Crater house.  We stayed pretty healthy except when Thomas thought he was dying from the Swine flu.    I am loving Gemeinschaft and hope we are able to continue on to Gemeinschaft II when this session ends sometime in May.  I feel like my bond with God has grown stronger over the last few months and completing my Lebenslauf (spiritual autobiography) has been an eye opener as well.   I think because I have been reading my Bible more it has inspired Jack to do the same.  He has been reading his at bedtime. 
I hope Jack and Thomas continue to have a great year in school.   Their basketball games will begin soon.  Thomas is doing much better this year.  I think he has the concept now.  Jack of course is all about it.   He will be traveling more this time since he is playing county ball.  They won't be playing at the same gym so that may be hard at times. 
Happy New Year!!

No comments: