Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beauty Tip of the Day

So here is my beauty tip of the day.   Mark got me a gift certificate to get fluffed and buffed at a Salon nearby.   I had to use it or it was going to expire so I went last Friday.  It was great; I got  a facial, a manicure and peicure with parafin, and a one hour massage.  My husband has his moments of greatness.  During my facial the technician sprayed my face with toner.  I asked why she was spraying it because I use a cotton ball.  She said your face needs the toner not the cotton ball.  That made sense to me so I went to Wal Mart and found an inexpensive spray bottle to put my toner in.   I used it today and it felt really nice.  Another thing she did was after the facial she applied a lite mineral makeup and she set it with a water sprayer that had some lavender oil in it and something else but I cannot remember right now.   After spraying she lightly patted my face.  She said this would set your make up. 
I thought these were both good tips so I am passing them on to you.

No comments: