Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Taste Test. . .

So, I may have just picked the newest Krispy Kreme doughnut flavor.  I had a taste test today.  We tasted several different falvors of cake type doughnuts.  They were soooo good!   I got paid too.  How cool is that?  I get to eat doughnuts and get paid to do it.  HA HA HA!!!
There were two that I did not particularly like and I won't mention them.  But, I did have a lemon one that was to die for. 
As the kids left for school this morning they requested I bring some home.  I told them I did not think they would let  me bring any home and they didn't.  Darn it all.  The kids may not like the choices I made but I think I made the best choice. 
Be on the look out for some new doughnut flavors  in the near future.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I love cake donuts. How cool that you got to taste test some new flavors!

Pampered Mom said...

I loved it! It's great getting paid to eat.