Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Conversations with Thomas. . .

Sitting at the supper table the other night we are talking about our day.   Thomas pipes up and says he is not getting married.  Now we were not talking about marriage or anything close to it.  I looked at him and asked why?  He said cause when you're married you can't pass gas, burp, or leave your clothes lying around.  Now I had just that day made them clean up their room and help me fold laundry.   It was all I could do to keep from bursting out laughing.  He then came back and said I am not getting married that way I can be as rounchy (?sp) as I want to be.  Those are his exact words.  
So today Thomas comes home from school and he is working on his math and fussig because he says his hand is hurting.  Thomas is a little bit lazy when it comes to school work.  He is still at the age where he does not see the point in learning math or spelling.  He told me when he got to be Jacks' age he would not complain as much about doing homework.  I laughed.  He also made a coment about the fact that he would not be living here then either.  I asked him where he was going?  He said he would have a girlfriend and he would not be living in this house.  So he is now twelve and has a girlfriend and is not living at home.  HA HA!!  Ladies lock up your daughters Thomas is on the loose.  You know he has those incredible dark brown eyes that all the girls love. 

No comments: