Friday, June 11, 2010

First Anual Crater Water Balloon Fight. . .

Yes, you read it right.  I decided that I would engage in  a water balloon fight with my kids.  Today was their last day of school and I thought this would be a good release.  I helped do the water balloons for the class party yesterday and the kids had so much fun I figured why not.
I left 4 balloons filled up on the porch with a note telling the kids to each take two and meet me in the back yard.  I heard them at the door I ran outside to surprise them.  Boy were they surprised.  I lay in wait to ambush them.   I had about 40 balloons that we threw like crazy at each other.  They are not as fragile as I thought they would be, the balloons I mean.  Some did not bust when they hit you. 
Our Summer is off to a loud start.   The boys are so glad to be out of school.  Thomas has a game tonight and then a make up game tomorrow.  Then we will be officailly lazy summer folks.  Yeah!!!

No comments: