Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gearing up for Summer

Well, as school comes to a close, we look forward to a long lazy summer.   My kids are looking forward to being able to sleep in and stay in their pjs' longer.  They love to lounge in their jammies.   Other than Mark getting up to go to work I to might get to sleep in.  Huh?  HA HA HA HA!!  Something tells me it will snow mid July before that happens.

Jack has already decided he wants to do art camp this summer.  Thomas has said no thanks to that one.  They will both go to our Church camp.  This will be the first time at sleep away camp for Thomas.   Jack has already invited my Mom, Sister and the girls to go gem mining again with us.  I do believe I have a little treasure hunter on my hands.  
We will also be spending some time at the local Library to keep our reading up to speed.  Jack is also a book hound.  He does not like checking out from the Library he wants to own them all.   He owns several different series that he has read.  His Daddy is like that too.  Mark has a collection of Stephen King that is incredible.  He even has some that he published under another name.   I collect cook books, go figure.

I will be posting more regularly this summer to keep everyone up to date.   So check by and see what we are up to.

No comments: