Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life in the Crater house. . .

Why is 3rd grade so hard?   Thomas is learning his clock stuff.  How to tell time, how to write it, and how to figure out the degrees.   I do not remember this degree stuff.   Mark was talking with a friend that lives in Wake county and he said his 3rd grader was just now learning multiplication tables and was up to 5's.   Thomas and his class finished multiplication before Christmas.   Not to say that he knows them all well but, he has been tested on them all.  
Mark will not be home for dinner tonight so we are having Alfredo (homemade) with whole wheat pasta.  Yummmmm!!  I do love my Alfredo sauce.  I have two different ones that I make.  One is very fatty, that is the one we are having tonight, the other is much less fatty.  Both very good just differ in calories and fat content.  Mark has been on a low carb to no carb diet since October due to his A1C.  It is now back under control but he is still doing the low and no carb thing.  This is frustrating since I love carbs, pasta especially.  The kids are excited since Alfredo is their favorite and we have not had it since October.

No comments: