Friday, December 2, 2016

Mom Went Away, Only For a Day. .

My sister had knee surgery the other day and I went home to try and help out.  I also just wanted to be there for my  sister.  I post about her all the time, she is my best friend, and I do not know what I would do without her. 
I shared that to explain why my very sweet hubby is having to take care of our kids by himself for a couple of days.   Bless him because he had some trouble yesterday.  He was unable to get in touch with our oldest after school.  He did not text like he is supposed to do when he is on his way home.  I was busy with what was going on with my sister and I did not realize he had not text.  He has a bad habit of forgetting  to text me some days.  The phone company was out in front of the house and they accidentally cut our phone line and that means no WiFi.   The hubbs was pretty upset because they did not even know they had done it.  They were working to install in a house down the road.  Still no word from the oldest.  The hubbs informs the phone guys of their error and they of course do the it's not my fault dance for him.  They finally see their error and attempt to fix it and cut our power.   Now he has no WiFi  and no power  and by this time the oldest has come home so you can throw two grouchy teenagers in that mix with no mom is sight.  Hey I think that could be a Christmas song.  ~~~☆☆☆On the first few hours mom was gone away, no text from the oldest.  On the second few hours mom was gone away, WiFi has failed.  On the third few hours mom was gone away, the phone is gone too.  In the next few hours mom was gone away, the power went away too.  ☆☆☆~~~  Now there is the aroma of scented candles; pine bark, cinnamon, cranberry, and maybe vanilla.
Oh my poor sweet hubby.  Two hours later all is restored and harmony is in view.  Ha ha ha ha.  Meanwhile mom is giggling  just a little, at a safe distance.   My mom says I willed that on them but, I really didn't.   Stay tuned for more Christmas fun with my clan.

No comments: