Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Little Giggle to Start the Day. .

If you read my blog or know me personally,  then you know I have goofy moments.  Here is one of my latest goofs.   I use to work in a doctors office and sometimes they saw infants and we all know the drama of changing that odorous diaper in public.  The doctor's office is no different.  This particular office had this great spray called Ozium and it had a very faint orange smell.  You could spray this after a stinky diaper episode and you would not even know a baby had been in there.  It was not strong and over powering either.  I found this spray at a local drug store and bought some for my house.  You know I have two very stinky boys.  Every time I saw this spray I would buy it.  You never know when ya might need it.  I started carrying one in my purse, they are small bottles so they fit perfectly.  The one I had picked up most recently was still in my purse, I had not used it yet.  I went in my laundry room the other day and was over taken by gym socks and stinky gym clothes.   I went to my brand new bottle of Ozium still in my purse and sprayed it in the laundry room.  I closed the door to let it do the magic.  I went back in the laundry room and it had a weird smell.  It was not the faint smell of orange it was strange and I could not put my finger on it.  I went to my purse to read the bottle, and I was shocked again.  The flavor on the bottle read, new car smell.  Yes, now my laundry room had that wonderful new car smell every woman dreams of for her laundry room.  Who knew they had more than one scent in this fabulous doctor's office spray? Who would have dreamed they would make it in new car smell?   
I have again made the point you should always read your labels, you never know what odorous spray you might come home with.  

No comments: