Monday, December 5, 2016

Updates Galore. . .

My sister is doing well after her knee surgery, lots of physical therapy in her future.  Her hubby and her beautiful girls are taking very good care of her and all of the animals.  My hubby finally got his company car and is able to go out in the field.  He is getting ready to go to sales training and then he will be officially employed again.   To recap, it took him six months to get another position after being laid off.  It took me three months to get a job once I started looking.  I guess what I am trying to point out is that if you get laid off or fired or even if you just quit do not treat that as a vacation, start looking because you do not know how long it will take to find something new.  
I am still working, and in my six month probationary period.   The twelve hour shifts are very hard to get use to.  I have gained a whole new respect for those that work the twelve hour shifts, they are not easy at all.  I am getting more accustom to the shift work.  I hope they will keep me on once my probation is up.  I do think I can make a difference in this job.   Big T is getting ready to start a new instructional lacrosse league with a local University, he is really excited about it.    Sprat is glad football season is over and he is enjoying the fact that he does not have any after school activities right now.  That will change soon, he is going to try out for the high school lacrosse team.

No comments: