Thursday, February 9, 2017

Completely Exhausted, but Loving My Job. . .

Went to my first staff meeting for our whole company, this covers three offices.   They normally require us to go to the main office, which is three hours from me, for this big staff meeting.  They had this one set up so that the other offices could sit in via skype.  They were giving us the year end updates on our goals and our milestones that we have accomplished.  The Company was so happy with the progress over the last year they gave everyone Starbucks gift cards.  I thought that was pretty nice and they fed us during our meeting.  It is really nice to work for a company that values it's employees, even the part-time workers.  They also gave us gift cards at Christmas and a gift that we got to pick out of a list of items.  
I have been working some nights these last few weeks and it has really taken it's toll on me.  Imagine, I am not as young as I thought I was.   I have also done some fill in work, which is what I was hired to do.  It really means a lot to know that they value every employee the same, so I can deal with my exhaustion.   Today was especially difficult because my dear hubby is not feeling well and you know what that means.  I worked all night and had to help get everyone to school too.  It has been a long day, hence the late post.
I believe God has put me in this position so I am working really hard to learn all that I can about the business so that I will be an asset to the company.

No comments: