Friday, February 24, 2017

Upgrades for Me. . .

Since we have a little extra money, I thought I might upgrade a few small things in the house.  I have bought some new rugs for the kitchen and some new blankets for the den, some new wash cloths and towels too.  I have done this over a few months, these are just some little changes I have been doing.
I share all of that to share, what I believe, are the very best wash cloths I have ever used.  I found these on Amazon,  they are bamboo.  I think they are marketed primarily for babies but, my face deserves the same tenderness a baby does.   I use to sell Pampered Chef and we had some bamboo dish cloths that were fabulous and that is why I gave these little wash cloths a try.   They seem to be similar quality and they are so very soft.  I also purchased some bamboo towels and they are very plush.  My hubby has been using them, I have not tried them yet.  He has no complaints thus far, and believe me if he did not like them he would share that with me.  My older towels and wash cloths I am going to save and send off to college with Sprat.  I also found some great dish towels at WalMart so I am getting rid of my yucky old dish towels.  These will go to my rag basket to be used for yucky things.  
I am very easily entertained with new household items and I know these seem like silly little things but little changes are nice.  

Update on the Grandegg, he is doing well and has survived the week.  Some of the other eggs in class did not do as well.  I hope Big T will earn some extra credit since his survived.  They turn them back in today.  

No comments: