Thursday, January 31, 2019

What are You Eating at Your Super Bowl Party ????

What is everyone cooking for the Super Bowl?  I do not normally fix anything, we usually go to the in laws for a Super Bowl party.  This year the hubbs and I are going to have our own Super Bowl party.  I have been working a lot of days then nights, I am not complaining because it is very rewarding and the money is not bad either.  My time off is very precious and with Sprat at school and Big T is going to a friend's house for their party, this is a wonderful opportunity for my hubby and I to spend a quiet evening at home with no rushing off to here or there.  This is part of my non New Year's resolution, taking care of me and saying no sometimes. 
I am going to cook for my hubby and myself some yummy appetizers that I have not made in a long time.  I used to entertain quit a bit but life got so hectic I stopped doing it. 
I am going to have some fun this Sunday and cook and enjoy my time with my hubby. 
Here is a little sample of what I am going to fix:
Seven layer Mexican dip you can find on pinterest
pickles and olives
red pepper jelly over cream cheese
black bean enchiladas(homemade)
pizza dip also on pinterest

Looking forward to spending a nice quiet evening with good food, the hubbs and a little football and maybe some funny commercials. 

No comments: