Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday. . .

It is so hard to get back in the groove after the weekend. I try so hard to keep the boys on a schedule so we don't have issues and it never fails something come up and my schedule goes out the door. HA HA!! Mondays are always crazy. And since my house is so messy well, that just adds to the trauma of getting up and going to school. I try my best to have the boys clothes laid out and their book bags packed and it never fails. Oh, mom I was supposed to take a 2 page report to school on the ground hog. I am sure you have had this too. This is why Mondays are the way they are at my house. I feel like I am running the local nut house. The kids don't listen and the hubby is to concerned over his own issues to notice that the kids aren't dressed and it is 7:25 am. That is because he is to tied up making grand plans to keep our house clean and neat and organized. HA!

Now that all my crazies are at school and work, ahhhhhhhhh the sound of silence and my little key strokes. Now I set out on my goal to do dishes, do laundry, and dust. Oh, and let's not forget to try and clear the clutter.

I think I shall re-name Monday as Ventday. Sorry for the Venting but it is either to you or the first telemarketer that calls today. HA HA!! They don't call that often anymore and I don't know why.

Time for some Chi tea.

No comments: