Monday, February 22, 2010

The Bedroom

I found my bedroom comforter last night.  Yeah!!   It is really pretty.  It is an ocean blue with cherry blossoms embordered on it.  The thing came with decorative pillows, pillow shams, curtins, a valance,sheets, and a dust ruffle.  I am so excited.  I put my curtins up today and I am going to donate my other ones to Goodwill.  They are really pretty but Mark said there was no reason to hang on to them.  Me, I am a pack rat, I hold on to everything.  I have two old comforters up in my closet that went on our Queen sized bed at our old house.   I am afraid if I get rid of something I might need it later down the road.  So I hold on to everything. 
I am really excited about my comforter, how sad is that, I have  no life except for my kids and the occassional chance at re-decorating the house.  Oh well.  I think the comforter has an Oriental theme to it.  I may use that throughout my bedroom and maybe add some wall decor  with that theme.  Once it is all done I will take some pictures and post them.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Decorating is so much fun! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Pampered Mom said...

I have a good bit of tiddying up to do first. HA HA!!