Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Dear Frito. . .

You know, if you have read anything in my blog, that we dearly love our animals.  My Dear Frito passed away last night.  She had congestive heart failure.  She would have been 14 on May the 22nd.  Mark, the kids and I are very sad right now because not only was she a dearly loved pet but a big part of our family.   She practically grew up with Jack and Thomas.  She was always with us no matter where we went.  She even went on vacations with Mark and I before we had the kids.   This is going to be very hard for us to adjust since she was such a huge part of all of our lives.   I know that she is in a much better place now and is no pain and can run and chase whatever she wants.  She also is able to see what she is chasing. 

My dear Frito you will be missed by us all.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Oh, Page. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you guys find comfort and will be able to fill the spot your dog will leave.

Pampered Mom said...

I don't think that spot will fill anytime soon. It has really left a hole in our lives. I never thought I could get so attached to an animal but boy did I.

thank you.