Saturday, February 20, 2010

Re-Decorating. . .

I guess Mark is feeling sorry for me, he has given me free rein to redo our bedroom.   He told me this morning that he wanted a new comforter and I told him if we get a new comforter we needed new curtins too.  He said that was fine he was ready to redo the bedroom.  How cool is that?  I think he just wanted me to be able to get out of the house.  He felt I needed a project. This is an event let me tell you.   Mark is not a free wheeling spender.  His sister still swears that he has the money people gave him for his High School Graduation.   I guess that is what makes us so good together.  He is the tight one and I am the free spender, well sometimes anyway.   So here I go.  That is going to be on my list this next week to find a new comforter and curtins for the bedroom. 
Wonder what he would think about RED?  Red is my favorite color.  Of course I was reading somewhere that red made you want to eat.  Maybe I should stay away from red.   I saw a beautiful quilt type comforter in a magazine the other day.  It was made to look like a patch work quilt and was done in Wiliamsburg blue and white.   We have a beautiful poster framed in our bedroom that has blue in it.  It is a poster of the Split Rock Light House in Minnesota.  That was our first trip together after we were engaged.  Mark was the bestman in his best friends wedding in Minnesota.  The held their reception at a park at the Split Rock Light House.  I would love to decorate and be able to keep that poster in the bedroom.
My dear husband he worries over me so. 

No comments: