Monday, November 21, 2011

As Thanksgiving is fast approaching. . .

As Thanksgiving is fast approaching, we are getting ready for our Thanksgiving eve Lovefeast at Church.  I am so proud of my boys.  Jack will be reading scripture during the service and they both will be ushers for the service.  I am so proud because they have taken a keen interest in our Church and the Lord this year.  This is something I have been praying for since the beginning of the year.  It is part of "The Power of  a Praying Parent."  I am truly thankful that I am able to see them grow in their faith. 
They are also participating in our Christmas program.  Jack is a Sheppard named Grumble.  HA HA HA!!  you can guess how his character is going to act.  Thomas on the other hand has chosen not to have a speaking part.  Thomas will be singing with the choir.  He really does have a great voice. 
You all know I will be in a puddle. 

No comments: