Saturday, November 12, 2011

Football is over. . .

We took a hard loss today.  Jacks' team played one of the undefeated teams in our League today in the play offs and we got beat.  He took it really hard since this is his last year to play county football.  He was very upset and to add insult to injury he took a hard hit to the head at the end of the game.  He is ok no lingering side effects.  I am going to keep an eye on him though.  You know me, the worry wort.  We are sad, but glad we are done with this season.  We will get a week break and then on to Basketball for Jack and wrestling for Thomas.  Thomas has decided he wants to compete this season in wrestling.  Not sure if I am ready for that or not.  They have good coaches and he enjoys it so, I guess he will compete. 
Jack will be playing basketball with the 7th and 8th graders because of the way his birthday falls.  Not sure how he is going to feel about that. 
I guess you can call me a court side and a mat side Mom this season.  Still don't know if I am ready for this wrestling stuff though.

No comments: