Friday, November 18, 2011

Sick children

It is so easy to complain sometimes when we are bothered by our kids being sick with the average cold, runny nose or pink eye.  But then God steps in and shows you how lucky you are.   Unfortunately it is at the expense of someone elses child.  I am guilty of this, I am the first one to say I am guilty. 
My friend Cindy posted that her little girl Sofie has just been diagnosed with a tumor on her kidney and tumors in her lungs.  She posted so that all of her friends could pray for them not so people could feel sorry for her.  Cindy is an amazing woman and has great faith in the Lord.  I am posting this so that all of my friends and anyone else that reads my blog can pray for little Sofie as well.
I am a firm believer in the power of prayer so I am asking anyone that reads this to please pray for Cindy, Sofie and their family. 
Sofie had surgery today and will begin chemo treatments as the rest of us are beginning our Thanksgiving Holiday.    The chemo is to shrink the tumor so that it can be removed at a later date.  For those I have already told and are praying now I thank you very much.  

No comments: