Thursday, November 10, 2011

Football. . .

Jacks' team made the playoffs.  Yeah!!  I am very happy for them.   They play Saturday at 10 am and it is going to be cold.  They play the best team.  This team went 6-0 and they are big and mean.  I am worried about poor Jack, he plays quarterback.  Mark says his position is merely a ball distributor.  Some of the parents were complaining because Jack was playing quarterback and Mark laughed because all the glory goes to the running backs not the quarterback in this offense.  But for those dads' that think the quarterback is the most important part it was a sore subject.   They actually use three different boys to take the snap on different plays.  So Jack really only is the "quarterback" for a small amount of the time.
Any who, back to my concerns.  There is one kid on the team we play that is huge!!! and he is good too.  Our kids, for the most part, are afraid of him.  The other teams have told them how big he is and how physical he gets with the opposing team. 
Just pray nobody gets hurt on Saturday.  That is what I will be praying for and that we don't get beat too bad.  I would like for us to make a good showing.  I would really like for us to win, but I don't see that happening.  It is not that I don't have faith in our team.  I just know the reputation of this other team.

No comments: